How to use: squeeze a small amount of scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to awaken your skin. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel. For external use only. Using other topical acne products simultaneously or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one product should be used unless directed by a health care practitioner. Avoid contact with eyes. In contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if excessive skin irritation develops or increases. Consult a health care practitioner if irritation persists.
• Our face scrub is dermatologist tested and non-comedogenic (not tending to cause blocked pores) for clear, radiant skin
• Blackhead Clearing exfoliator of St. Ives is hypoallergenic and paraben-free
• St. Ives blackhead remover contains 1% salicylic acid which helps to clear blackheads
• Our pore cleanser has moderate exfoliation scrub factor level
• St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Facial Scrub with blemish fighting formula helps clear blackheads for fresher looking skin