Popsicle Cyclone Ice Pops are delicious strawberry, lemon & pineapple ice pops. Smooth pineapple, refreshing strawberry, and juicy lemon-lime all mix together in these yummy fruit pops for a quick, frozen dessert. Enjoy a pop as a tasty treat after school or on a hot day in summer and let yourself drift to the faraway shores of the tropical islands with this playful mix of sweet, fruity flavours. With only 70 calories per one fruit pop, and with colours and flavours that come from natural sources, Popsicle Cyclone is responsibly made for kids making it the perfect snack for all kids parties. The delightful combination of pineapple, lemon, and strawberry flavours, with a cool texture and exciting colours, will be your family's must-have frozen dessert not only during summer but all throughout the year! Popsicle pops have been a treasured treat for over 100 years and remain a family favourite. In 1905, an 11 year-old boy, Frank Epperson, invented the first ice popsicle. One night Frank poured soda powder into water and mixed it with a stirring stick. He accidentally left the mixture outside all night in the cold. Frank awoke the next morning to find his drink was frozen like an icicle. It was a hit with his friends and a classic was born!
• Triple the flavours, triple the fun! Popsicle Cyclone Ice Pops come in a refreshing strawberry, lemon & pineapple flavour
• With only 70 calories per one ice pop, kids can enjoy it freely
• Cool texture, exciting colours, and yummy flavours combined make our ice pops fun snacks for all
• Colours and flavours in our fruit popsicles come from natural sources
• Enjoy the timeless classic and let your kids taste your childhood's favourite sweet treat
• Great as a summer treat, Popsicle ice pops are the ultimate fruity refreshment